Kathmandu Pokhara Nagarkot Tour
We have set a Kathmandu Pokhara Nagarkot Tour for your fast and easy tour to explore the Himalayan views, sunrise tour and entertaining activities like boating. It is specially designed for the travelers having a short time, but want to see and explore more, including natural and cultural attraction.
During Kathmandu Pokhara Nagarkot Tour, travelers visit the historical monuments of the Hindus and Buddhists in Kathmandu Valley. They include Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Patan Durbar Square and the Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Then the tour flies or drives to Pokhara. It is a wonderful city with full of natural sceneries. The sightseeing tour in Pokhara offers a splendid visit to the popular tourist spots like Mahendra cave, Seti River gorge, Tibetan refugee camp and many other places. Boating in the evening time in the Phewa Lake is incredible. The sunrise view in the nest early morning from Sarangkot is outstanding along with the Annapurna Himalayan sceneries. Then the flight or drive takes you to Kathmandu and drives to Nagarkot via Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Nagarkot is famous for sunrise, sunset and Himalayas viewing spot near Kathmandu Valley, which is peaceful. It is breathtaking panoramas of the Everest, Annapurna, Langtang Himalayan range.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival(1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara ( 200 Km – 7 hrs )25 min flight
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 05: Pokhara – Nagarkot ( 238 Kms. / 8 hrs.)
Day 06: Nagarkot – Kathmandu ( 38 Kms – 1 hrs )
Day 07: Departure Day
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
After you landed, one of the representatives from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure will be waiting to receive you at the airport. After a brief introduction, you will head towards the hotel in Thamel. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing(4-6hrs)
The Kathmandu valley comprises the three ancient Royal cities of Patan, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu having their own palaces and ornate palace squares each listed as World Heritage sites. There are cobbled lanes of the palace squares with a fascinating maze of temples, shrines, market places and the life revolving around it. Full-day Sightseeing of Kathmandu Vally . After breakfast in the morning you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below.
- Pasupatinath Temple,
Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple
- patan Darbar Square ,
Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone
- Swayambhunath Stupa ,The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site)
Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhists sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises
- Boudhanath Stupa ,
Lies about 6 kms to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Buddhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara (flight)
After breakfast, take a flight to Pokhara valley (25 min.) Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty. It is situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Overnight at your hotel in Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara Valley Sightseeing(4-5hrs)
Early morning, excursion to Sarangkote hill for sunrise and Mountain View (weather permitting) Sarangkote is the most popular viewpoint in Pokhara. Situated at an altitude of 1,592m, Sarangkote offers the magnificent view of Mt. Machhapuchhare and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting).After breakfast, visit Pokhara including Davi’s fall, the Seti Gorge and Gupteshore Cave , Mountain meusium. Davi’s fall is an awesome waterfall lying about 2km south-west of the center on the highway to Tansen. In July 1961, Swiss couples were bathing in the stream Pardi Khola, just above the fall. A sudden flood from the Fewa Dam swept away Mrs. Davis and mysteriously disappeared down in to an underground passage beneath the fall, since fall has been called Davi’s fall. Overnight at your hotel in Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara – Nagarkot ( 238 Kms)7-8 hrs.
After Breakfast ,fly from pokhara to kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot . Enjoy Sunset from Hotel . Overnight Stay In Nagarkot.
Day 06: Nagarkot – Kathmandu ( 38 Kms) 1 1/2hrs
Morning depart for Nagarkot enroute visiting Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur, one of the three major towns of the Kathmandu Valley. Bhaktapur means “the city of devotees” in the Sanskrit language. It is also known as Bhadgaon. The palace complex in the middle of the city portrays the prosperity of the Malla years and the details at which the crafts- people then worked. The palace of fifty-five windows stands in the square and it was home to many kings of Bhaktapur.It is perhaps the most popular of the three Newar towns of the Kathmandu Valley.
Day 07: Kathmandu – Departure
Our driver will take you to International Airport for your onward Destination 3 hr earlier than schedule flight.
What is Included
- Pick up and Drop
- Sightseeing and Nagarkot Transfer by Private vehicle
- Both way Flight( ktm – Pkr – ktm)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All applicable Gov Taxes
- 3 Star Category Hotel Accommodation including Breakfast in Kathmandu , Pokhara and Nagarkot
What is Excluded
- Nepal Visa fees
- International airfare
- Tour Guide and entrance fees for Sightseeing
- Air-conditional vehicle for budget package
- Tips for driver & Guide
- Meals and Drinks
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Nagarkot.
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation
- Personal expenses such as insurance, medical charges, laundry, shopping, liquor etc
- Cost arising by flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
This list is only a guide. there are numerous options, brands, and versions of each piece of equipment. Some of the below essential can be easily found in stores in Kathmandu for cheaper prices.
- Day pack
- Warm wool or synthetic hat that covers your ears (only if you are traveling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam, dust and wind.
- T-shirts (2).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are traveling in rainy season from June to September.)
- 1 pair cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
- 2 pairs lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
- liner socks, synthetic or Capilene.
Medicines and First Aid Kits
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Immodium or Pepto Bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
Miscellaneous, but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies).
- Airline ticket (Please make a copy and leave on at our office in Kathmandu just in case if you need to change the date).
- Durable wallet/pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is helpful, to hang around your neck and some are now being sold with a cord already attached. Handy as it avoids you from having to stop and look for it.
- Toiletry kit. Be sure to include hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.