Bhote Koshi River Rafting
The Bhotekoshi is best described as a liquid rush! As steep as it gets with constant rapids, this two-day trip is a full-body workout and the skill and determination of the paddle crew are tested to the limit. Bhotekoshi River flowing from the mountain stream has one of the steepest slopes required for rafting. Snow Giants loom over as the clean, fresh water roars and dodges its way through narrow canyons and the remnants of a huge, Giants’ boulder-tossing contest! Shooting down sparkling shoots into a fizzing, foaming pool, the raft twists turns and plunges to the ecstatic shouts of the group. The Bhotekoshi is one of the most technical rivers in Nepal, providing constant, exciting rapids from start to finish. It has been likened to a pinball machine and you’re the ball, which is certainly how it feels, with one intense rapid after another. It is exhilarating and fun and you will love running it! Your rafting experience will be full of thrill with our experienced rafter guides who are well known to raft their boats by avoiding spills and get the most out of the river. Come to play with us here and you will be hooked on rafting for life.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Khadichaur (Rafting starting point).
Day 2: Baseri camp, 3-4 hours raft, and back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Khadichaur (Rafting starting point) and start rafting. Today you will raft about 20 kilometers and ends at Chehere. Overnight camp.
Day 2: After breakfast, from Baseri camp 3-4 hours rafting and by private vehicle drive back to Kathmandu.
- Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Rafting guide and necessary assistants,
- Rafting equipment’s such as tent, mattresses, helmet, life jacket etc.
- Rafting permit,
- Ground transportation,
- All meals,
- Rescue assistance,
- Insurance for the staff.
- Government Tax and office service charge
- Personal expenses,
- Insurance, Tips,
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike, road blockade etc.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
- Rafting Bag pack.
- T-shirt swim
- wear for on the river Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Flashlight Footwear
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass Water bottle. Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.