Bungy Day Trip
Bungy Day Trip in Nepal is scary and exciting. The stunning gorge has been setup absolutely beautiful over 160 m high in Last Resort on the bridge. Naturally, it was designed by New Zealand bungy jumping consultants and it is claimed to be mishap-proof. The operating agency takes the operation and the safety very Seriously.
- Less than 3 hours outside Kathmandu by Ultimate Bungy Shuttle. You will travel through the Arniko High way (Kathmandu/Lhasa) Highway to within 12km of the Tibet Border and the famous Friendship Bridge.
- Ultimate Bungy Nepal takes place on a 166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhoti Kosi River.
- Swiss designed, especially for bungee jumping with a 4x safety factor. The bridge has a loading factor of 250kg per running meter. This means that the bridge will hold 250 x 166 = 41,500kg or 4.5 tonnes. And… those are Swiss measurements! * Over 6000 meters of steel wire was used to build the bridge Longest suspension bridge in Nepal * The bridge joins two sides of a great valley. Before its construction, locals walked five hours to cross this river gorge.
- Bungy jump in Nepal, if not the most spectacular on the Planet, it would undoubtedly be one of the most spectacular. The 500ft (160m) drop into the Bhote Koshi River gorge on the Nepal/Tibet Border is the longest free fall in the world. So if this does not excite you, nothing else will.
- If you have ailments not compatible with this activity you are advised not to try it, and more you will not be allowed to do it.
- Drive along the Bhotekoshi River.
- Unforgettable Bungee Jumping
- 160m down Jumping
- Surface Transportation (Kathmandu-Bungee Jumping place-Kathmandu).
- Lunch in The Last Resort.
- Short training guiding
- Bungee Jumping charges.
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- T-shirt and Video recording CD
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Persons suffering any of the following ailments will not be permitted to Bungy Jump:
- Heart disease epilepsy,
- High blood pressure,
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs,
- Orthopedic problems,
- Neurological problems.
1. What is the weight limit for bungy ? Minimum: The minimum weight is 40kg. Maximum: 100kg 2. Is there any age restriction for bungy ? Yes. Persons below 18 years of age need the consent of their parent or guardian, who is in attendance at the site. 3. Do bungy run every day? December, January, February, June, July Sunday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday only. March, April, May, August, September, October, and November Every day except Monday. 5. How can we confirm our booking? We can accept credit cards via email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days before your trip so we can process the payment. Payment in full is required prior to your trip. 6. What do I need to bring and wear? Bungy : Tight, closed shoes and comfortable clothes. 7. Can I buy a video of my jump? The video guy shoots video and still photographs of every jump, and they will show you after your jump. You can decide at the resort if you want to purchase or not. The cost is NPR 2300 per person, including video, 4 pictures and one free beautiful t-shirt.
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.