Trisuli River Rafting from Kathmandu
Trisuli River Rafting is the most popular and adventurous. The Trisuli River gorge is just 3 hours away from Kathmandu. A perfect blend of heavenly landscapes and white water during the rafting is exciting. Huge bouncy waves and tricky rapids all go towards making an adrenaline-charged ride to reminisce with a combination of grade II+ and III+ rapids with some IVs in the post-monsoon season. The rapids such as Snell’s Nose, Teen Devi, Ladies Delight, Upset, and the rightly named Surprise rapid.
You will be received by one of our office representatives from your hotel in the morning at around 6:30 am. The bus leaves around 7:00 am and after a nearly 3-hour drive, you’ll reach to rafting spot. Trishuli River Rafting is west of Kathmandu and a perfect short-trip destination who are en route to Pokhara and Chitwan. After rafting, you will be back in Kathmandu on the Local Bus.
- Ground transportation (one way tourist bus one way local bus) from/to Kathmandu
- River permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Safety kayak
- First aid kit box
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private transportation (if you want extra US$150 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to staff
-T-shirt -Swimwear for on the river -Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover -Sunscreen and lip protector -Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap -Towel and toiletries (environmentally friendly is best) -Personal medication -Flashlight -Footwear -Reading book
|Price in USD
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.