Trisuli River Rafting from Kathmandu
Trisuli River Rafting in the most popular Trishuli river is the lifetime rafting experience. The Gorge of the Trisuli river is just 3 hours away from Kathmandu. We can enjoy the embodies a blend of celestial vistas, varied wildlife as well as whitewater during rafting. Big bouncy waves, healthy holes, and tricky chutes all go towards making an exhilarating ride to remember with a combination of grade II+ and III+ rapids with some IV’a in the post-monsoon season. The rapids such as Snell’s Nose, Teen Devi, Ladies Delight, Upset and the aptly named Surprise rapid.
One of our office Representative will come to pick you up from your hotel in the morning at around 6;30 as the bus leave around 7:00 am. After nearly 3 hour drive you will reach to the place where your Rafting Start. The Trisuli River Rafting located west of Kathmandu, making it an excellent choice for short trips, or for those who are en route to Pokhara or Chitwan National Park. The return journey to Kathmandu is 5 hours, to Pokhara is approximately 4 hours and to Chitwan is approximately 1 hour. after rafting you will be back to kathmandu by Local Bus
- Ground transportation (one way tourist bus one way local bus) from/to Kathmandu
- River permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Safety kayak
- First aid kit box
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private transportation (if you want extra US$150 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- Tips to staff
-T-shirt -Swimwear for on the river -Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover -Sunscreen and lip protector -Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap -Towel and toiletries (environmentally friendly is best) -Personal medication -Flashlight -Footwear -Reading book
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.