Kathmandu Chitwan Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Tour combines the Kathmandu valley tour and a relaxing jungle safari in the tropical environment of the Terai, Chitwan. Chitwan National Park lies in Chitwan and is famous for a wildlife sanctuary. Here, you can see the endangered one-horned rhinoceros, Sloth bears and the Bengal Tiger, as well as a large number of other wildlife.
Chitwan National Park lies on 148km south-west of Kathmandu. It is one of Nepal’s popular tourist destination and also known as the first national park in Nepal. Chitwan National Park can be reachable via Sauraha or Megauli. After the removal of all private resorts inside the park by the government, less number of tourists visit Megauli than Sauraha for Chitwan jungle safari. However, Megauli still owns some of the luxurious resorts and hotels. On the other hand, Sauraha became one of the most popular touristic towns in Nepal; and also offers several categories of the hotel resort and budget B&B. It is also the gateway to many popular trekking routes and some other village hikes.
Chitwan is also the best destination for backpackers and adventure seekers who are looking to experience jungle safari as a side trip after or before the trek in Nepal. Kathmandu Chitwan Tour is suitable for a family friendly tour and visitors who have a short time period in Nepal. From Kathmandu, Chitwan will reach in a few hours by bus. The route follows same Kathmandu Pokhara bus route. If you have enough time then you can also able to take Pokhara Chitwan tour and visit both towns.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m/4,264 ft)
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03 : Drive to Chitwan (815 m/2,674 ft): 4-5 hours
Day 04 : Chitwan National Park
Day 05 : Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
Day 06 : Final departure
- Elephant Safari
- Observe more than 500 Asian one-horned rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tigers
- Discover the unique tradition and culture of Tharu people
- Boating/Canoeing Trip
- Bird Watching
- Nature Walk
- Elephant Bathing
- Tharu Stick Dance
. Overnight at your hotel in Chitwan Meals : Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Pickups and Drop
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast
- 3 Star Category Accommodation in Chitwan including Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
- Farewell dinners
- Kathmandu Sightseeing By Private Car/Jeep
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide in Chitwan
- National park entrance fees
- All jungle activities in Chitwan as mentioned in the itinerary
- All government and local taxes
What Is Not Included
- Nepalese visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation if required
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the ‘What Is Included’ section
- Travel insurance
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.