Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot Hike is one of the famous, short and easy hiking trails around the Kathmandu Valley. This hike is also known as Kathmandu Rim Valley Trek or Nagarkot Trek. This hiking starts from Kathmandu to Sundarijal by the drive; we take either private car or local bus and then proceeds to Chisapani. Here, you will be enjoying the real boon of nature being away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking offers the spectacular mountain scenery along with around of Kathmandu valley’s charming village lifestyle and culture. We will be able to interact with the local people and know about their culture and tradition, which will add another dimension to your experience. Well, Hiking in Chisapani Nagarkot is one of the best places as well as most demanding for sightseeing and hiking.
It’s pleasuring for many first time visitors to Himalayas or people hasn’t done other longer treks. Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is certainly one of the best hikes around Kathmandu valley that is able to give the actual taste of trekking in the Himalayas. This hiking tour will offer you a chance to visit places with historical, cultural & religious importance and mountain peaks & amazing mountain views including Mt. Everest.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani (2115m).
Day 04: Chisapani -Nagarkot (2195m )
Day 05: Hike down to Changu Narayan temple and drive to Kathmandu
Day 06: Final Departure
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu(1,300m/4,264ft)
Upon arrival at Kathmandu airport, you will be welcomed by our office representative outside the arrival terminal gate and transferred to the respective hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing(4-6hr)
The Kathmandu valley comprises the three ancient Royal cities of Patan, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu having their own palaces and ornate palace squares each listed as World Heritage sites. After breakfast in the morning, you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below.
- Boudhanath Stupa, Lies about 6 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Boudhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath.
- Pasupatinath Temple, Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 km east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple.
- Patan Darbar Square, Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards, and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone.
- Swayambhunath Stupa, The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site) Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises
Included Meals: Breakfast
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal then trek to Chisapani(2115m)4-5hr
Today after breakfast in the morning at hotel you will drive to Sundarijal to start your trekking to Chisapani which takes around 1 and half hours. You will walk throuth Shivapuri National Park. You will cross Mulkharka with Tamang habitants with uniques settlement. Our route heads down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani (2115m)
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 04: Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot(2075m ) 6 -7 hrs
Nagarkot is a popular tour and hill destination situated at 2175m above sea level, near Kathmandu. It is famous for mountain views. Five of the world’s 10 tallest Mountains: Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Makalu (8463m) and Manaslu (8163m) along with many other lesser summits can be viewed from this place (during clear weather).Overnight at a hotel in Nagarkot.
Included Meals: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
Day 05: Nagarkot to Bhaktapur to Kathmandu via Changu Narayan temple.
Get up an early morning you will have great views of sunrise with reflection of white Himalayas. After enjoying the views you will have breakfast in your hotel then drive to Changunarayan Temple, one of the oldest Hindu Temple in Nepal, which offers some religious practices of Nepali people. And on the way back you will visit medieval ancient town Bhaktapur which is lifetime experience for sure. At the evening cultural program with farewell dinner and overnight at hotel.
Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 06: Departure Day
A representative from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure will take you to the International airport 3 hour before the scheduled flight for your onward destination.
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu and Nagarkot including Breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Lodge/teahouse accommodation during including Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner).
- National park entrance fees.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu by Private Car.
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking Guide and Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers) to carry Luggage.
- Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure Duffel Bag
- Private transport as per itinerary
- Trekking crew meals and accommodation
- Cultural program with farewell dinner
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Tour Guide and Entrance Fees for Sightseeing
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry,hot and cold drinks, Yea, Coffee, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Extra night accommodation if required
- Day backpack
- Nepalese Money
- Address book
- Walking Boots
- Walking Trousers
- Wash Gear (compact)
- Sun Block
- First Aid pack + any extra medication
- Sun Glasses
- Digital Camera + extra batteries + charger & leads
- Mobile Phone (Buy Local SIM card)
- Battery chargers for above
- Small Padlock
- Water Bottle
- Water Purifier
- Pocket knife
- Head Torch
- Trekking Pole(s)
- Waterproof/Windproof Jacket
- An Umbrella
- Insect repellent cream
- Hand Sanitizer
- Personal toiletries
Remember that all Above equipment can also be bought or rented in Kathmandu
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.