Everest View Luxury Trek
Everest View Luxury Trek is the best way to experience Nepal in a short period of time. In this trek, we spend 10 days just by walking in the foothills of Mount Everest. This trek run with a group of a minimum one or two people and max. group size is 15 person on dates of your choice.
Everest View Luxury Trek will take you all the way through the legendary Khumbu region. This region offers miraculous views of the mountain, the vigorous villages and ancient monasteries which are captivating and encourage for the explorations. This trek is a dream come true for most of the adventurers. But in case if you don’t have enough time, then this Everest Panorama view trekking up to a beautiful mountain and monastery town of Tengboche is the best hike for you. Tengboche is truly a piece of Heaven with the unique shape of Aamadablam mountain at the backdrop. Also, you can get brilliant views of Everest and an active monastery.
This Everest Base Camp Luxury trek starts with a flight to Lukla. Then starts the amazing trek on the well-maintained trail that leads to Everest Base Camp. You will already walk halfway to Everest base camp by the time when you pass Namche and reach Tengboche. Along the way, you will come across many other adventurers who are taking the world famous Everest base camp trekking or even some of them climbing the highest mountain on Earth like Hillary and Tenzing in 1953.
From Namche, Syangboche and Tengboche you will witness the Everest rising behind the Lhotse – Nuptse wall; as well as the Kwangde, Tawache, Ama Dablam, Katenga and Thamserku. A panoramic Khumbu mountain range 3 of them over 8000 meters.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1,400 m).
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Morning Flight to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,635 m) – 3 Hours.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche (3441m) – 6 Hours.
Day 05: Excursion around Namche:
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Monjo (2,835 m) – 4 Hours.
Day 07: Trek from Monjo to Lukla. – 4 Hours.
Day 08: Flight to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Final Departure.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival (1,350m/4,428ft)
Our Representative will be waiting for you outside the arrival terminal gate and You will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Vally Sightseeing
Full-day Sightseeing of Kathmandu Vally .after breakfast in the morning you will be Proceed on to Boudhanath Stupa, Pasupatinath Temple, Patan Darbar Square, and Swayambhunath Stupa. Swayambhunath is a Buddhist Stupa said to be more than 2000 years old, is perched on a hillock 77 meters above the valley floor, and offering a bird’s eye view of Kathmandu City. Afternoon, a tour of Patan, also known as Lalitpur or the “city of beauty” is the oldest city in the valley. A great center both of the Newari Buddhist religion and of traditional arts & crafts with 136 bahals or courtyards and 55 major temples. Overnight at 5* hotel in Kathmandu.
Included Meal: Breakfast
Day 03: Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding(2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight, 3 – 4 hours trek
We take an early morning flight to Lukla and meet the rest of the crew members in Lukla and start our trek. The trail then leads to Phakding via Cheplung village from where we get a magnificent view of Mt. Khumbila, a sacred mountain that has never been summited. Overnight at Phakding
Included meals: Breakfast /Lunch/ Dinner
Day 04: Phakding – Namche (3,438m/11,280 ft): 5 hours
We continue our walk on the trail that goes north up the Benkar valley. We cross Dudh Koshi River and pass Chumoa and Monjo villages leading the entrance to the Everest National Park. Then we pass Jorsale village crossing a suspension bridge and walk alongside of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. We continue our trek ascending on a steep trail and reach Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
Included meals: Breakfast /Lunch/ Dinner
Day 05: Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
We explore Namche Bazaar and hike-up to Sagarmatha National Park and enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayas including Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde, and so on. If we are interested in a day hike, we can trek to Khumjung village. Overnight in Namche Bazaar.
Included meals: Breakfast/ Lunch /Dinner
Day 06: Trek from Namche to Monjo (2835m) – 4 Hours
On this day, we descend down to Monjo passing through Sagarmatha National Park, waving goodbye to the highest mountain in the world. We cross many suspension bridges, and walk by Dudh Koshi River. The trek will take approximately 4 hours.
Included Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
Day 07: Trek from Monjo to Lukla – 4 Hours
From Manjo to Lukla is a walk down the hill of approximately 4 hours. We will finally reach Lukla from where we had started the trek. You will get the time to relive your memories of the beautiful place you recently visited and are now waving off to.
Included Meals: Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner.
Day 08: Flight to Kathmandu from Lukla Early in the Morning
Enjoying your last glimpse of the mountains you have recently visited for one last time on the 35 minutes Scenic flight back to Kathmandu. Overnight at a Five Star Hotel.
Included Meals: Breakfast.
Day 09: Transfer to International Airport for Final Departure.
Our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your flight departure from Nepal.
- Airport pickups and drops by private vehicle
- 3-star catagory hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse Accommodation including Breakfast, lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Farewell dinner at the end of the trip
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- City tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers : 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Entrance Fee for Sightseeing
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Good wind/rain jacket
- Warm fleece jacket or jersey
- Good boots, either light-weight trekking boots or light full leather boots
- Good -20 Sleeping bag (which can be rented or buy in Kathmandu)
- A comfortable day pack, preferably with a waistband.
- Fleece jacket or pullover or Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- T-shirts, Underwear, Hiking shorts, Lightweight cotton long pants, Fleece or wool pants, Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants, Thin, lightweight inner socks
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks, Hiking boots with spare laces, Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Other necessary equipment, Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries, Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag, Basic First Aid Kit (We also provide comprehensive first aid medical kit and Oxymeter), Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag, Day pack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches), Water bottles (2 bottles recommended), Toiletries, Small wash towel.
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.