Explore Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara
Explore your tour in Nepal, with our fabulous 8-days experience of best touristic cities that combine natural, cultural, and wildlife experiences, Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour. During this tour, you will visit historical places, temples and respectful areas of Kathmandu and drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is considering as the paradise on earth. Beautiful mountains on the north side, clean and wide lakes in the middle of the city, green forest, friendly and warm locals make your holidays more meaningful.
Nepal Highlight, tours offer the visit and exploration of the major landmark destination with its diversified culture and wonderful natural beauty in the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal. Besides the trekking and climbing of high mountains, Nepal’s diversity and natural beauty spellbound the travelers around the world. We have designed this Nepal Highlight tours with plan to visit the bustling city of Kathmandu, wilderness in Chit wan and scenic lake city of Pokhara.
We explore the sights and sounds of world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley to exotic Wildlife Jungle Safari in Chitwan national park. We also visit to the Sagarngkot hill station in Pokhara for the sunrise view on the Annapurna ranges. This highlights of Nepal tours suits best to family and group of friends who have a short holidays and can be done any time in the year. Mountain Monarch is happy to customize this trip as per your holiday time available.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu(1300m)
Day 02: World heritage Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Chitwan
Day 04: Full day jungle safari including the elephant ride
Day 05: Drive to Pokhara(900m)
Day 06: Sightseeing in Pokhara including Sarangkot(1500m)
Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 08: Airport transfer
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu(1300m)
One of our representative from Himalayan Sanctuary will be waiting for you outside the arrival terminal gate holding your name and transfer you to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu half day sightseeing(4 to 6hr)
After having breakfast in the morning, you will leave for a full day sightseeing in Kathmandu where you will visit:
- Pashupatinath temple– one of the holiest Hindu temples in the world which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is situated on the bank of the sacred Bagmati river and built-in pagoda style having brilliantly carved silver doors and gilded roofs.
- Boudhanath Stupa- which was constructed by King Man Deva. It contains inset prayer wheels and built on an octagonal base. The big shrine is enclosed by the houses of Buddhist priests- Lamas.
- Swayambhunath– Buddhist stupa that is considered to be 2000 years old. The main structure is made from brick that supports a lofty conical spire capped by a peak of gilt copper. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
- Patan Darbar Square– Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone.
Day 03: Drive to Chitwan National Park
Having breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Chitwan National Park for Jungle safari. You will either have a jungle safari on elephant back so that you can view the wildlife or a jungle walk to explore the bird life and the flora & fauna for this park. It is also possible to spot a tiger in this national park. On completion of the jungle safari, you will check-in the resort for overnight stay.
Day 04: Chitwan Wildlife Activities
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for a full-day excursion in Chitwan wherein you do elephant safari to explore the nature and wildlife of this place. You will also enjoy a boat ride in Karnali and Geruwa Rivers.
I) Canoe Trip – a trip on a dugout will provide a chance to see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and the Mugger basking followed by a nature walk.
II) visit the Elephant Breeding Centre, where you can see the generation of elephants.(Baby elephants, twin elephants, Trained elephant, untrained elephant and many more)
III) Elephant bath.(If you feel interested in taking bath by sitting on elephant back you can try).
IV) Elephant Safari – Late afternoon, we will drive you to the elephant safari center for elephant safari, which will last for 2 hours. (This tour is very famous for observing one horn Rhino, Royal Bengal tiger and many more).
Day 05: Drive to Pokhara(900m)
Having breakfast at the hotel, then you will drive towards Pokhara. On reaching this place, you will check-in the hotel for short relax. The rest of the day is free for independent activities.
Day 06: Pokhara full day sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for a full day sightseeing in Pokhara where you will visit Barahi temple – After this, you will visit Devi’s Fall- an awesome waterfall and cave known for its serene beauty.
Day 07: Drive Back to Kathmandu
Early in the morning, you will be transferred to Sarangkot view point for sunrise and back to Hotel for Breakfast and Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 08: Departure day
After having breakfast in the morning you will be transferred to the international airport to board your flight for your next destination.
- Transportation by Tourist Coach
- Airpick up and Drop
- 3 Star Category Accommodatin including breakfast in kathmandu and Pokhara.
- 3 Star Category hotel in Chitwan Including Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
- 2 Night 3 Days Wildlife Package in Chitwan National Park.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All Personal Expenses
- Tour Guide and entrance Fees for sightseeing
- Drinks Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Nepal Visa
- Private Transportation
This list is only a guide. there are numerous options, brands, and versions of each piece of equipment. Use your experience and the listed features to find the best gear for you. Some of the below equipment can be easily found in stores in Kathmandu for cheaper prices.
- Warm wool or synthetic hat that covers your ears (only if you are traveling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam, dust and wind.
- A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for cold season i.e January, February and December.(optional)
- T-shirts (2).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are traveling in rainy season from June to September.)
- 1 pair cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
- 2 pairs lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
- liner socks, synthetic or Capilene.
- 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers.
- 1 pair sandals (Optional).
Medicines and First Aid Kits
- Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Immodium or Pepto Bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc.
Miscellaneous, but Important !
- Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies).
- Airline ticket (Please make a copy and leave on at our office in Kathmandu just in case if you need to change the date).
- Durable wallet/pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is helpful, to hang around your neck and some are now being sold with a cord already attached. Handy as it avoids you from having to stop and look for it.
- Toiletry kit. Be sure to include hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer
|Start Date||End Date||Price in USD||Availability||Booking||Note|
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.